Retaining wall blocks (CRB) are modular concrete units that are placed individually to form a retaining wall structure.
CRB units can be laid at angles ranging from 70 to 90 degrees, and typical applications include embankments, attenuation ponds, and cut slopes.
CRB structures are economical to install, thanks to the speed of construction compared to alternative structures. CRB structures vary in price due to various factors, which include:
- Open-face vs. closed-face installations.
- The height of the wall.
- The angle of construction.
- Accessibility to the work face.
- The choice of product used.
- Coloured blocks are more expensive than their grey counterparts.
NEED A QUOTE?
So you are interested in Retaining Wall Blocks?
Please provide us with the following details and we will create a custom quotation according to your specifications.
Should you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on
(012) 386 0050 or alternatively send us an email to email@example.com
Note: Due to the technical nature of concrete retaining blocks various design and build criteria must be adhered to.